Junior Agent Becomes Multi-Million Dollar Success Story with Zurple
Brandon first joined Zurple at the beginning of his real estate career in 2011. From the start, he aspired to build his own brokerage and to become known in the luxury real estate market. In 2014, he got his chance.
website visitors per month
(6 month average)
new leads per month
(6 month average)
top sales week
(from Zurple lead + referral)
The SIR Group is a brokerage committed to providing unprecedented service. The company specializes in helping both first-time homebuyers and savvy investors with residential and commercial transactions in Ft. Lauderdale, Miami and Palm Beach.
Branching Out On His Own
Prior to deciding where his career was ultimately going to take him, Brandon studied finance with a focus in real estate at the University of Alabama. After college, he accepted a Real Estate Assistant role and found inspiration in the rapid business growth he was able to help his agent achieve – but it wasn’t enough. Brandon has always been one to look at the big picture and becoming a broker was his long-term goal. His ambition, love for marketing and the reward of promoting his own service and image drove him to take the next step. In February of 2014, left his small team and branched out on his own as a Broker / Owner – and Zurple was his first hire.
- Though Brandon had field expertise, he was starting from scratch when it came to building his new brand and generating quality real estate leads. With his Zurple software, Brandon was able to consistently generate and nurture local leads, which gave him the stability he needed to grow his young business.
- Zurple’s software simplified lead follow up for Brandon by providing transparency and intelligent automation. He’s able to log in to the software at any time to see search criteria and behavior data for each of his leads. In addition, Zurple’s lead nurturing system constantly monitors lead activity and sends personalized, relevant and timely email messages to not only keep leads engaged but also invite them to engage in direct conversations with Brandon. When a lead starts to exhibit hot behaviors – indicating that they may be ready for agent assistance - Brandon receives an alert that prompts him to take fast action. Complete transparency paired with automated follow-up allows Brandon to consistently meet and exceed his prospects’ expectations, promoting new business.
"Zurple’s follow up system, back office, and engagement is top-notch. 70-80% of my sales come from leads that originate from Zurple.”
Ambition & Quality Produce Exceptional Results
In addition to using Zurple, Brandon invested in a high-quality website and built out a series of more than fifty message templates that highlight his experience, expertise in his local area and commitment to customer service. To help him stand apart from competitors and to make leads aware of the services he has to offer, Brandon sends these messages to prospects at regular intervals. By combining Zurple’s intelligent lead nurturing with his own high quality branding and personalized outreach, Brandon was able to avoid most of the start-up pains and pitfalls many brokers experience when they open a new office.
Just nine months after opening his doors at The SIR Group, Brandon has already started to make a name for himself in the luxury market – a huge achievement for his young brokerage. He also recently closed the biggest sales transaction of his career along with his biggest combined week of transactions ($7.6MM). Both personal milestones originated from Zurple leads.
" The growth and success I’ve experienced with Zurple beats all other solutions by a long shot. The system is proven and the results are real.”
The SIR Group: A Success Story - Recap:
- Before adopting Zurple, Brandon was a junior agent with few leads and a lot of ambition – looking to take his career to the next level.
- After he became a certified Broker and opened The SIR Group – he was hungry for new business and to make a name for himself, and he chose Zurple as his first business investment.
- Nine months in, Brandon has used Zurple to get new leads, make a mark for himself in the luxury real estate market. He’s also beginning to see growth in his referral business. This year’s sales have been his best yet and the future is bright for Brandon and The SIR Group.
- Over 9,000 leads generated through Zurple
- Over 11,000 hot behavior alerts triggered in 2017
- Over 62,000 total site visits in 2017
Brandon has generated over 9,000 leads since purchasing Zurple in 2011. Of Brandon’s 9,000 plus leads, each looks at 135 different pages on average. With the Zurple software incubating Brandon’s, he can focus on other aspects of his business until those leads are ready to act. When they are, Brandon will be notified so he can service them right away!
Ready to start your Zurple success story?